Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Classmate I'm Thankful For

A classmate I'm thankful for is Victor Kong. As I have known since gym class sophomore year, Victor is a funny and sometimes eccentric person. In philosophy he always makes interesting connections to things I wouldn't have thought of. Whether it's sharing his apparently extensive knowledge of superheroes or discussing teletubbies, Victor's comments never fail to entertain me. Even though they can be a little off topic at times, his comments make me laugh and bring something different to the discussion. So thanks Victor, for improving our knowledge on random topics and making philosophy class an even more interesting place to be.

1 comment:

  1. Though I do not know Victor Kong, his last name suggests that he is a beast. I'll take you for your word here, Miles. Victor Kong must be a cool dude.

    ReplyDelete